I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about how other people arrive at their purchasing decisions online, but I’ve never really scrutinised my own buying habits.
I figured then, it would be interesting to break down the steps of how I arrived at the checkout stage for my last purchase […]
I have been blogging about link building and online marketing for approximately one year now.
Whilst my analytics don’t exactly tell the tale of the most successful website on the internet, they certainly don’t tell the whole story.
This snapshot of the last year’s weekly visits tells you pretty much everything you need to know:
It’s been a few weeks since I last posted, which, given everything that’s happened with regards to the ‘over optimisation’ penalties, is a bit unusual.
It’s not that I’ve not got an opinion or any observations on what has happened, it’s more that I’m unsure of my own position yet.
(Also, what do […]
The gift and the curse of SEO is its low barrier to entry.
On one hand, it encourages people with a diverse range of backgrounds into the profession, which contributes to a lot of the creative thought in the industry.
On the other, it paves the road for both advanced beginners and […]
Most Shared Posts
- The 3 Best Link Building Books (That Aren’t About Link Building)
- Finding Link Building Opportunities with Competitive Link Research
- Increasing Prospecting Efficiency with Citation Labs and Ontolo Filters
- Thoughts on Raising the Barrier to Thrive in SEO
- Questioning What I Know About SEO and Link Building