It’s been a few weeks since I last posted, which, given everything that’s happened with regards to the ‘over optimisation’ penalties, is a bit unusual.
It’s not that I’ve not got an opinion or any observations on what has happened, it’s more that I’m unsure of my own position yet.
(Also, what do […]
The gift and the curse of SEO is its low barrier to entry.
On one hand, it encourages people with a diverse range of backgrounds into the profession, which contributes to a lot of the creative thought in the industry.
On the other, it paves the road for both advanced beginners and […]
Last updated by Michael Smith at .
Most Shared Posts
- The 3 Best Link Building Books (That Aren’t About Link Building)
- Finding Link Building Opportunities with Competitive Link Research
- Increasing Prospecting Efficiency with Citation Labs and Ontolo Filters
- Thoughts on Raising the Barrier to Thrive in SEO
- Questioning What I Know About SEO and Link Building